How to Cancel Your Subscription
This page describes the steps needed to cancel your Sero, Accessibility Anywhere or Remote Incident manager (RIM) subscription. We cannot cancel your subscription for you, but it is a relatively simple process to take care of it yourself.
Cancelling Your Sero or Accessibility Anywhere Subscription
- Open the Sero app on your PC or mobile device.
- Select ‘My Account’ from the main menu.
- Select ‘Cancel Service’ from the ‘My Account’ menu.
You will be asked to confirm your choice. Your service will continue through the end of the current billing cycle.
Canceling your Remote Incident Manager Subscription
Cancelling your RIM subscription can only be done through the RIM Management Dashboard, which can be accessed in 2 ways:
- The easiest way to get to the dashboard is through the main RIM interface while in Controller mode (Provide Help). Clicking the RIM Dashboard button will automatically open the dashboard in your default browser, with the login already taken care of.
- The dashboard can also be accessed via the web by going to getrim.app and logging into your RIM account.
Managing your Subscription (Personal )and Pro Plans)
The dashboard allows you to easily view and manage your RIM subscription details. Upon clicking the “manage subscription” link, you can easily cancel your subscription by clicking Cancel recurring payments. When you click “Cancel Automatic Renewal,” you will be asked for confirmation, after which your subscription will be set to expire at the end of the current term.