Scribe… The fastest, most accurate digital document remediation product on the market for as low as $0.99 per Page.
Provide your print disabled employees or web visitors with near instant access to documents, and all but eliminate risk of litigation.
Save tens of thousands of hard-pressed budget dollars… depending on your library size, perhaps even millions!
Peace of mind has never been so affordable.
- Your digital remediations are completed for just pennies per page.
- Eliminates your need to spend $10or more per page on human document remediation.
- Securely converts your files on-demand all by itself while you go about your day.
- Set up and start converting in just minutes with one simple HTML addition to your workflow.
- Immediately starts converting your documents on-demand with a simple click of a mouse.
- Confidently rely on secure, highly accurate conversions using our ADR technology.
- Converts millions of documents in your library from our server or on-premises over just a weekend.
Scribe is Flexible to Meet Your Needs… whatever they may be.
Scribe comes in three powerful versions.
- Scribe Cloud Addition.
Our speediest dynamic conversion option. Files are converted on-demand remotely on our distributed cloud infrastructure and then provided to the user in the browser or via an email or text message link.
- Scribe On-Premises Addition.
With the on-premises edition, Scribe provides you with the ability to dynamically convert documents on-demand as well. But, unlike the Scribe Cloud Addition option, Scribe On-Premises Addition includes an initial package of 1,000,000 scribes with no expiration. Additional packages available.
- Scribe Full Library Conversion.
You can either convert your entire content library using your own IT resources, or our Super Compute cloud infrastructure.
Either way, when you use Scribe On-Premises or Super Compute Cloud Additions to convert your library, you will get one complete copy of your source document converted to each of the accessible document formats we offer… all in one pass and one price.
The Only Digital Remediation of Its Kind
Scribe is the only hands-off, “set it and forget it,“ remediation process of its kind using ADR technology. It eliminates the need for expensive individual document quote requests. Scribe provides accessible documents straight from your workflow to the end reader in just seconds.
Scribe is your perfect HIPPA compliant solution to stressed budgets without ever denying print disabled individuals accessible information they need every day.
Documents are made 100% available, to 100% of print disabled individuals, 100% of the time.
Fast and Flexible
Scribe is the fastest conversion on the market powered by ADR technology. Scribe converts an array of 18 different file types, including all major graphic formats.
With a simple web browser, print disabled individuals can download up to eight beautifully formatted document types:
- Tagged PDF
- Large print
Print disabled consumers will be able to read converted documents using screen readers, screen and text magnification software, Braille displays, and other adaptive equipment devices.
Access to Important Time Sensitive Documents Almost Instantly
Consumers have near instant access to important time-sensitive documents like:
- Credit card statements, bank statements, account summaries.
- Financial reports, investment summaries, invoices.
- Real estate agreements, property descriptions, property tax statements.
- Student handouts, syllabuses, manuals.
- Medical reports, medical statements, Insurance claim summaries.
- Law enforcement announcements, legal documents, government forms, and more…
Need Human Document Remediation?
In those rare cases you do need a human remediated document, no problem. We can provide it for you at the lowest rate on the market.
We’ll provide you with a fully certified, human remediated document within the standard legal timelines, or faster.
Either way, if saving strained budgets is putting you at risk for litigation, or preventing you from providing accessible information, we’re here to help.
Need a deeper look at which of our three versions best fit your workflow needs, or find out if you might qualify for our discount?
Reach out to us via our contact page.