Scribe for Meetings easily makes your Zoom or Microsoft Teams screen shares accessible to participants using a screen reader or screen magnification!
Have you been searching for a way to make screen shares accessible for Zoom or Microsoft Teams meeting participants using a screen reader or text magnification software?
We know accessibility compliance is important to you. Especially when you’re unsure if your original content is fully optimized for accessibility.
We can easily make your screen shares simultaneously available as WCAG2.1 compliant HTML in as little as 5-minutes.
And if you need help promoting scribe for Meetings to an employer, instructor, disability office, HR department or others? Download your FREE self-Advocacy Kit here.
Introducing Scribe for Meetings.
How easy is Scribe for Meetings to use?
- Upload your slide deck in advance or as little as 5-minutes before your webinar.
- Paste a link in the chat area we provide you during your meeting (includes participant instructions).
- Participants requiring accessible content click the link and get full access to your presentation…
And it’s on with the slide show.
It’s that easy.
Watch our 4-minute video to learn how Scribe for Meetings can help you make remote meetings inclusive for people with print disabilities.
Want to learn more? Listen to an in-depth demonstration of Scribe for Meetings by Jonathan Mosen.
Scribe For Meetings features:
- Confidently upload accessible shared content in as little as 5-minutes before your presentation.
- No additional app or software to install to create or access content.
- Currently works with Zoom (meetings and webinars) and Microsoft Teams.
- Your content is formatted into WCAG2.1 compliant Accessible HTML during upload.
- Graphical descriptions are automatically added to your slides.
- Participants can pause their view anytime for additional reading while you continue on.
- One click and attendees are reading your presentation using their screen reader.
Amazingly simple, Incredibly powerful.
When you make your screen shares accessible with Scribe for Meetings, the content is displayed in a separate window. Participants continue to have full access to the Zoom or Microsoft Teams session.
Attendees can switch back and forth from the Zoom or Microsoft Teams meeting to your accessible screen share anytime they want.
No need to give extra instructions how to access your shared content or break up the flow of your presentation. Participants will intuitively read content just like any other web page.
Use Scribe for Meetings to share…
- Class assignments with your students.
- Company updates with employees .
- Product material with regional supervisors.
- Sales presentations to customers.
- Collaborative projects with colleagues.
- Lead generation materials for online webinar promos.
- Anyway you use Zoom or Microsoft Teams to share content.
Sign up for Scribe for Meetings
Ready to make your online meetings fully accessible? Scribe for Meetings is affordable for both individuals and organizations of all sizes.
Click here to sign up for your Scribe for Meetings package.
Choose the package that’s right for you:
- Subscription for an Organization
Scribe for Meetings is available to organizations of all sizes for $500 per month or $5,000 per year.
- Subscription for an Individual
Scribe for Meetings is available to individual meeting hosts for $25 per month or $250 per year.
- Meeting Pass
For a limited time, make a single online meeting fully accessible for just $10. That’s a 50% discount off the normal retail price of $20.
Note that Scribe for Meetings only supports Zoom and Microsoft Teams at this time.
How Does Scribe for Meetings Work?
Using Scribe for Meetings to attend events is always free.
The Scribe for Meetings app runs during the presentation, monitors the information being displayed in the meeting, and sends information about the on-screen content to the Scribe cloud service. Scribe syncs that information with the slides that the presenter previously uploaded, and displays an accessible version of the content in real time in its own window, where a print-impaired participant can read the content as if they were reading a web page.
Presenters can optionally provide the content of a presentation for later offline viewing in alternate formats. Using our Augmented Document Remediation technology, Scribe for Meetings can convert your presentation into eight different accessible formats in over 140 different languages:
- Accessible HTML
- Tagged PDF
- MP3, via text-to-speech in about a dozen languages
- DAISY, text plus audio
- Microsoft Word
- Braille: Grade 1, Grade 2, and Unified English Braille
- Large print
Scribe’s Augmented Document Remediation technology has seen an average 96% accuracy, as reported by our users and internal testing. We are obsessively improving our ADR technology until we reach 100% automated document remediation. However, in the event certified human document remediation of the presentation is necessary, we can provide it for as little as $10 per page with turnaround usually within about 72 hours, depending on the complexity of the source material.
Learn more about Scribe for Meetings by reading our frequently asked questions.
Email us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org