Pneuma Solutions is the leader in accessible cloud technology. The company convenes top shelf talent spanning decades of experience bringing affordable technology direct to consumers. In this latest iteration, the company has pivoted to expand its portfolio to business customers.
B2B Sales Representative Job Summary
We are seeking a motivated, positive B2B sales representative to join our growing virtual team. In this position, you will drive sales by cultivating prospective business customers. As the public face of the company the Sales representative is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. We are looking for someone who will continuously update their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies. We are looking for a go-getter with an aptitude for persuasive communication and a drive to succeed.
Sales Representative Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify industry opportunities where Pneuma Solutions products would make a natural fit, to include: education, government, and corporate environments
- Draft white papers, PowerPoint presentations, and other sales pieces as needed to pitch new customers
- Experience with lead creation and documentation
- Assess customer needs and wants; answer customer questions and concerns
- Provide appropriate product recommendations
- Cross-sell and upsell products
- Memorize promotions and special offers in order to communicate to customers
- Build relationships with prospective and existing customers
- Meet (and preferably exceed) monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Maintain superior product knowledge
- Make suggestions on ways to improve sales and boost revenue
- Excel in a virtual working environment
- Go the “extra mile” to drive sales
Sales Representative Requirements and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office, WordPress, Zoom, and MS Teams
- Proven experience in a sales environment with large entities
- Track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Knowledge of system integration, website and document accessibility preferred
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Friendly, approachable personality
The B2B sales representative is a contract position, base plus salary. Compensation will be commensurate with work experience.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter using the form below. The incumbent should expect to start sometime between late September and early October. Applications are welcomed via referrals from vocational rehabilitation agencies.