In light of the excellent response to our Keys to K12 reminder, we’ve decided to revive a promotion we ran during the month of July.
Yeah yeah. We’ve heard about the update. Okay, but have you tried it? Remember our products now come with a free 14-day trial.
Check out these new features for DSP:
- You can count on clearer text results with the help of an updated OCR engine.
- With the new DSP, it’s possible to grab your favorite bestseller from Bookshare right from within the DSP application.
- Rely on nimble navigation of large files with better heading detection and place marking.
- Speaking of large files, launching and navigating PDF files is now a breeze.
- Want to convert between formats? We heard you, and now you can convert text to DAISY, MP3, or Braille, and store them in the cloud; formats include: .epub, .doc, .docx, .rtf, .txt, .html
- Now it’s even easier for you to open image files, including: .jpg, .png, .tiff, .gif, .bmp
- Why launch an OCR application and then open a file when you can open files in DSP directly from Windows Explorer?
- Do you find yourself switching between Mac and PC? Well, you’ll be pleased to know there’s now better consistency in functionality and UI between the Windows and Mac versions of DSP.
- Don’t you hate it when other OCR products make you put your screen reader of choice to sleep? We’re partial to System Access, but we know you may disagree so feel free to use DSP in conjunction with the Windows screen reader you prefer.
- The new DSP comes with OCR for other languages, including: Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (including Brazilian), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Normally $299, get your copy of the new DSP for only $249!
And, oh yeah, did we mention you can get the new DSP for only $199 if you also take advantage of our discount on System Access.
From now through Labor Day, that’s September 7 for our friends abroad, get your copy of System Access for only $299. At home, in school, and on the job, System Access is your key to popular applications. System Access Standalone lets you install full versions of the software on two computers. Stay on top of your e-mail inbox. Take control of PowerPoint presentations. Balance spreadsheet records. Read and write comprehensive reports, and navigate the web with the confidence of a seasoned professional. It’s your digital life after all. Own it!
In short, you get two great products for $498.
So, let’s recap up to this point. DSP normally costs $299. Right now you can purchase it for $249. If you also want to buy System Access, you can own it now for $299, 25% off the normal price, which also means you can buy DSP for $199. Remember this is only good through September 7.
But, who are we kidding? At Serotek we’re all about exposing the various ways you can keep more money in your pocket.
Accessibility Anywhere is the perfect toolkit for a balanced life of work and play on your Windows machine, Mac and iOS devices. Pick and choose from the growing features of a screen reader, an OCR app, and a combined social network and multimedia library to stay on top of your job and special interests no matter where you are.
Subscribe to Accessibility Anywhere for $21.95 a month or $240 a year. Remember as part of your subscription, you do not pay separate for the new version of DocuScan Plus V3.0. It’s already a part of your subscription plan!
So, what are you waiting for? We don’t know when we’ll run this deal again. Get on it now and take advantage of the opportunity to get some of the best software to make life at school, in the office and on the road more productively entertaining!